Re: [AMBER] GTX780 News

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:43:34 -0700

The GTX780s do not appear to be broken - we are just being cautious right
now.

The Titan's are broken for everyone right now - well broken for anyone who
actually hits what they are broken with - which is still being
investigated. But certainly for anyone who uses cuFFT the Titan's appear
to broken right now.

All the best
Ross