Re: [AMBER] Antechamber atom types and all_nuc94.in atom descriptions

From: Kamali Sripathi <ksripath.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:00:04 -0400

Dear Francois,

Thank you so much for all your answers. Thanks to you I have quite a lot of
information to work with now!

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM, FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org> wrote:

> Dear Kamali,
>
> > I have just one more:
>
> until the next one ;-)

That is unfortunately very true :) It's easy for me to encourage others to
ask questions, but I'm always uncomfortable asking them myself (although my
emails seem to indicate the contrary tendency :) )

Thank you so much again, and have a great day,

Kamali