[AMBER] MMPBSA.py error

From: <eneas.usal.es>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:37:33 +0200

Hi everyone,

Im trying to run an mmpbsa calculations with the python script. I have
installed AmberTools 13.

First, i read the tutorial from the webpage.

I have my prmtop file and with cpptraj I created 3 prmtop files: complex,
receptor and ligand (all without solvent or ions). The original one has
both the solvan and ions.

When i try to run the script, tne next message appears:

mmpbsa -O -i pbsa.in -cp Acom.prmtop -rp Amac.prmtop -lp Alig.prmtop -y
eq01.dcd
PrmtopError: Inconsistent charge definition for atom 3399!
Exiting. All files have been retained.

I have opened the receptor and the complex prmtop files and check what was
the chatge of that atom. Surprinsingly, it was the same!

The atom is one of the ligand's, previously parametrized through gaff and
charges were calculated from antechamber through resp fitting method.

Any ideas of what's going on?

Thank you so much.

Carlos