Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA per-residue stuck forever without output even for 3 frames only

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:34:09 -0400

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, I had this problem with Amber12, which was solved by making sure that
> the ligand ID is included in the "print_res" option.
> Do let me know if you have solved it in some other way. Thanks.

Oh yes! I remember this (http://archive.ambermd.org/201302/0334.html <-
there is the thread). Thanks for the reminder. This problem is definitely
present here (hopefully it is the only issue). I will add a check for this
so there is a helpful error message. Please add residue 561 to the list
of printed residues in the decomp section and try running again.

In the meantime, I will fix this.

Thanks!

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida