Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py and cpptraj error

From: Sorensen, Jesper <jesorensen.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:56:48 +0000

There isn't any errors in the outputs, so I tried to bypass the radii issue with "inp=1 and radiopt=0 ", but that doesn't fix it either.
I've just attempted the same calculation on my updated (fresh from this morning) Amber installation on my desktop and the same error occurs.

Is it possible that I can send you some files and see if you can re-create the error?

Best,
Jesper