Re: [AMBER] Need a higher value for SKINNB

From: Hailin Huang <hailin.huang.my.liu.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:33:55 -0400

Dear Jason,

The problem was solved after I restarted the calculations, thank you!

To one of my proteins (a mutant of the ones that run fine after restart),
the same error showed up a second time in my restart. So I restarted it
again, but this time I got this error "cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download
failed unspecified launch failure". Still, this message showed up only in
the log file, the output just ended at a random step. Is recompiling Amber
12 with the latest bug fixes the only way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Richard