Re: [AMBER] Job stops due to INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

From: Aditya Padhi <adi.uoh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:53:38 +0530

Hi Jason,
    Thanks for the quick reply and the suggestion about the cutoff. But I
would like to bring to your attention that I have a simple protein
(basically a single protein, not a complex). Although I tried to run the
simulation with a higher cut-off as you suggested, the error massage is
again the same that I posted in my previous mail and eDo you have ventually
the job stops. Do you have any comment on this? Shall I modify or do some
additional stuffs here?
     I would be really grateful if you can help me in this regard.

Thanking you,
Regards
Aditya.