Re: [AMBER] selective aMD

From: Romelia Salomon <romelia.caltech.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!!

No, selective aMD is not supported at this moment, we are working on it.
We have some code but have not tested it and merged it to the main amber
branch. We hope we can finish it and add it for the next release, but for
now you'll have to modify the code on your own if you really want to go
that way.

We have a person in our lab working on a protein inserted into a lipid
bilayer and regular aMD seems to be working fine for him.

Hope this helps,

Romelia