[AMBER] Job stops due to INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

From: Aditya Padhi <adi.uoh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:02:28 +0530

Dear Amber users,
        I am trying to run a simulation using implicit solvent with ff99sb
force field. When I submit the job, after some time it shows the following
error:

| MPI Timing options:
| profile_mpi = 0
| INFO: Old style inpcrd file read

people have already faced these problems. I looked at the following link
http://structbio.vanderbilt.edu/archives/amber-archive/2009/1529.php and
found that in my .rst file also, there is a streth of ********* lines. But
as it is an implicit solvent simulation, I can not use ntb=1 and iwrap=1.
My input file is as follows:

zed Born, 12 angstrom cut off
 &cntrl
  imin = 0, ntb = 0
  igb = 5, alpb=1, ntpr = 2500, ntwx = 2500,
  ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 1.0,
  tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0
  nstlim = 15000000, dt = 0.002,
  cut = 12.0
 /

Please let me know that could be the solution for this or am I doing any
mistakes in the input file.

Thanking you,
Regards
Aditya.