Re: [AMBER] Questions about installing Amber 11

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 07:38:17 -0400

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013, Changqing Yan wrote:

> Lately I want to install Amber 11 on one machine. I processed to the
> install of AmberTools. However,when I "make test", at the end it shows the
> following info.
> 488 file comparisons passed
> 10 file comparisons failed
> 0 tests experienced errors

If you look at the file, you will see that all the failures involve sleap.
It is unlikely that you will ever use this program...we don't include it in
Amber any more.

If you really do need to use sleap, you could go to the indicated directories
and run the tests by hand. Maybe there will be some additional indication of
what the failure is that will help.

...dac