Re: [AMBER] Running MD NPT Ensemble Error

From: ET <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 04:11:08 +0100

When I've encountered the issue with the ***, i've only usually noticed it
in my restart files and the problem has been solved by turning iwrap on.
Are you writing netcdf trajectories (ioutfm & ntxo)? I understand the
greater level of precision eliminates the typical error associated with
****'s in the restart file.

br,