Re: [AMBER] prmtop for stripped down coordinates

From: Paul Driscoll <pdrisco.nimr.mrc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 14:34:36 +0100

Thanks for the comments, guys.

First, I should explain I am working from Amber11 and did not know about
cpptraj (will try to obtain it now) and second, I am after keeping N-H
_bond_ atoms, i.e. two atoms per residue (for time correlation and IRED
analysis). I understand Jason's caution. I'll try what he suggests and
see if applying the mask in that can get me around my memory limitation
problems.

Cheers,
Paul

--