Re: [AMBER] experiences with EVGA GTX TITAN Superclocked - memtestG80 - UNDERclocking in Linux ?

From: ET <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 23:34:57 +0100

Hi,

I put the other card into my Win machine and ran the heaven & valley
benchmark. Looked OK, but I guess I was wrong about it being an effective
way to stress test the card. Found another application supplied by EVGA
that actually looks like it stress tests the GPU properly. It's called the
EVGA OC Scanner and you can download it from here:

http://www.evga.com/ocscanner/

You have to register, but that's free.

I'm running a long Amber Benchmark on the other Titan in a solo
configuration. should be done sometime tomorrow.

br,