Re: [AMBER] experiences with EVGA GTX TITAN Superclocked - memtestG80 - UNDERclocking in Linux ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 19:22:54 +0200

Hi so I finally succeeded to compile GPU Amber part under CUDA 5.5
(after "hacking" of the configure2 file) with common results in
consequent tests:

------
80 file comparisons passed
9 file comparisons failed
0 tests experienced errors
------

So now I am running the 100K(PME)/1000K(GB) repetitive benchmark tests
under
this configuration: drv. 319.23, CUDA 5.5. , bugfix 18 installed

When I finish it I will report results here.

   M.

http://www.opera.com/mail/