Re: [AMBER] experiences with EVGA GTX TITAN Superclocked - memtestG80 - UNDERclocking in Linux ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 01:30:43 +0200

So if I understood well you think that my Titans/Amber problems
might be connected with PSU even if it is in my opinion high quality
PSU with perhaps sufficient performace for the given HW ?

Regarding "NVIDIA X Server Settings?" I cannot answer now,
as I am connected just using terminal ssh client (putty) to that computer
(with no X-term possibility at the moment), but I can check maybe tomorrow
but more probably on Monday when I can physically work with that machine
(e.g. work with native CentOS X-win environment).

What are your suggestions ?

   M.

http://www.opera.com/mail/