Re: [AMBER] experiences with EVGA GTX TITAN Superclocked - memtestG80 - UNDERclocking in Linux ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 23:13:07 +0200

Here is eventually my install script which helps you
to automate a bit the installation of the whole AT13/Amber12
package.

Edit it (e.g. AMBERHOME) to match your settings.

The attached script should be placed in the same directory
with AT/Amber tar files (Amber12.tar.bz2, AmberTools13.tar.bz2) or
you have to set proper path to them.

    Good luck !

      M.

http://www.opera.com/mail/