Re: [AMBER] Amber 12 bugfix 18 ?

From: ET <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 21:27:18 +0100

Hi Marek,

I managed to get this installed. Not sure why you got that error. Perhaps
give it another try. :)

└──21:25──$ ./update_amber -v
Version is reported as <version>.<patches applied>

AmberTools version 13.06
     Amber version 12.18

#######

└──21:25──$ ./update_amber --show-applied-patches
AmberTools 13 Applied Patches:
------------------------------
update.1 (modifies cpptraj)
update.2 (modifies MMPBSA.py, and, ParmEd)
update.3 (modifies cpptraj, ParmEd, calcpka)
update.4 (modifies pbsa)
update.5 (modifies cpptraj, MMPBSA.py, ParmEd)
update.6 (modifies configure2)

Amber 12 Applied Patches:
bugfix.1, bugfix.2, bugfix.3, bugfix.4, bugfix.5, bugfix.6, bugfix.7,
bugfix.8, bugfix.9, bugfix.10,
bugfix.11, bugfix.12, bugfix.13, bugfix.14, bugfix.15, bugfix.16,
bugfix.17, bugfix.18

br,