[AMBER] search for a method name: 'targeted molecular dynamics'?

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 16:08:36 +0200

Hello,

when we apply a time-dependent distance restraint between two atoms in
an MD simulation with a priori defined start and end values, we can
generally call this targeted molecular dynamics, can't we? I want to
avoid 'steered molecular dynamics' since in literature this term seems
to implicate the evaluation of the force-time relationship via the
Jarzynski equality, which we do not do.

General advice on how to call such an MD (common MD with additional
time-dependent distance restraint between two atoms) in a manuscript
title is welcome.

Thanks,

Jan-Philip