Re: [AMBER] by pmemd.cuda runs

From: Cenk \(Jenk\) Andac <"Cenk>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 03:05:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark and Dan,
Thanks for responding..
The trajectory view seems wierd by chimera and vmd.
Nevertheless, pdb view of the last snapshot of 10 ns trajectory seems alright though.

As you suggested chimera and vmd visualization of the trajectories seems to be the problem...
Also energy values in md.out file seems alright..
Therefore, I centered the protein in the trajectory using ptraj and I am now able to view the entire trajectory with no problem..

Regards,

Cenk Andac, M.S., Ph.D.

Asst. Professor of Medical Pharmacology
Department of Medical Pharmacology
School of Medicine, Mevlana University, Konya
Turkiye 42003

Cell: +90-(536)-4813012
E-Mail:cenk_andac.yahoo.com
Web : http://med.mevlana.edu.tr/personel.asp?ID=1