[AMBER] reference group and pulled group in umbrella sampling

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 03:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I want to do umbrella sampling between two molecules. So I have defined atoms in igr1 and igr2. Just want to know which one will be considered as reference group and which one is pulled?
Does igr1 becomes reference group by default?

Also if I have one heavy molecule 'A' (number of atoms and also weight) compared to other molecule 'B' then should 'A' be considered as a reference group? Or it does not matter

thanks

regards,
Jiomm