[AMBER] Sample LMOD program (nab section of AmberTools manual)

From: Chris Moth <Chris.Moth.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:56:25 -0500

There is a discrepancy between the Sample LMOD program and its output in
the AmberTools13 manual, section 19.5.6. (Earlier AmberTools manuals
also have the issue)

The manual states that the output includes:

"Time in libLMOD = 13.880 CPU sec
Time in NAB and libs = 63.760 CPU sec"

and that the program "saves the low-energy conformations in PDB files."

In my hands, I get none of these - and indeed - the needed code seems
missing from the manual's example.

I can easily complete the manual's example code by pasting/reworking nab
code from the tail of
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/examples/nab/lmod_dock/vanco_lmod_dock.nab

But it might be worth the trouble fixing the version in the manual, to
save another user from running the sample code, and fretting over lack
of output :)

Best

Chris