Re: [AMBER] experiences with EVGA GTX TITAN Superclocked - memtestG80 - UNDERclocking in Linux ?

From: ET <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:33:13 +0100

Hi,

I believe this was the specific driver I used:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-313.30-driver.html

I'm running the benchmark now on the super-duper-clocked geforce that I
believe is "working". I can't do it on the other Titan as I've RMA'd it.
Dunno how long it will take as my CPU is only a quad core i7 :(

Will post my results back when done.

br,