Re: [AMBER] experiences with EVGA GTX TITAN Superclocked - memtestG80 - UNDERclocking in Linux ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 01:30:53 +0200

OK,

BTW I just run 500K steps benchmarks (again 2 repetitions for each test)
:))
  but before I installed the newest driver 319.23 (with reboot) so let see

What about that Cuda 5.5 ? Anyway 319.23 driver has already some
"Cuda 5.5 support/part= CUDA driver" as deviceQuery printed (after 319.23
installation)

--------
...CUDA Driver = CUDART, CUDA Driver Version = 5.5, CUDA Runtime Version =
5.0...
--------

       M.

http://www.opera.com/mail/