Re: [AMBER] Chained AMBER jobs crash on Dual GPU compute node.

From: ET <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 17:39:56 +0100

Hi Jason,

Thanks very much for the information! In the present situation it is only
me running the jobs, but I'm planning on getting TORQUE installed on some
of the department machines. In that situation, from what has been said, it
seems wise to not mention the PBS_GPUFILE and let the system allocate
resource accordingly. This should be ok as all the GPUs are the same and
thus I don't see a reason why someone would prefer one over another.

br,