Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj and hbonds

From: Miguel Ortiz Lombardía <miguel.ortiz-lombardia.afmb.univ-mrs.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:14:38 +0200

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your detailed answer.
Indeed, I have one of those scripts. But I would be happy to modify it
to extract more complete information ;-)

I understand that it is not possible to get both residue and atom
numbers so that the output could be similar to, say:

97(GLU_12.OE1+ASN_31.ND2+)

I will give a go to your suggested changes, thank you very much.

Cheers,

Miguel Ortiz Lombardía

Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR7257)
CNRS, Aix-Marseille Université
Case 932, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
Tel: +33(0) 491 82 55 93
Fax: +33(0) 491 26 67 20
mailto:miguel.ortiz-lombardia.afmb.univ-mrs.fr
http://www.afmb.univ-mrs.fr/Miguel-Ortiz-Lombardia

believed to be clean.