Re: [AMBER] Interpreting .prmtop files

From: David Winogradoff <dwino218.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 11:45:27 -0400

Hello all,

Thank you all for your advice so far. A few more items:

Jason, are there parts of your dissertation that are already published? My
avoidance of gaining a deeper understanding of Amber 12 is catching up with
my project. I have mainly used the Amber 12 reference manual and outdated
amber tutorials. To everyone, what are some good resources, links etc., for
learning and understanding how to use Amber 12 effectively and
understanding, to a reasonable extent, what is under Amber 12's hood, e.g.
how prmtop files are generated, their format, and how Amber 12 uses them to
run simulations and analysis.

Hopefully this question is not too general for this forum.

Thanks,
David