[AMBER] TI erro - atom coordinate disagreement

From: Kumar Sonu <sonu.bioinformatics.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 10:50:30 -0700

Hi All,

I am trying to change proline into alanine in a peptide by TI softcore
potential algo. But I am getting Atom coordinate disagreement error. I am
masking
mask0=':PRO.CD,HD2,HD3,CG,HG2,HG3'
mask1=':ALA.HB1,H'

mdin_min_v0
ifsc=1,
  crgmask='${mask0}',
  scmask='${mask0}',

mdin_min_v1
  ifsc=1,
  crgmask='${mask1}',
  scmask='${mask1}',

getting this error:

     Softcore Mask :PRO.CD,HD2,HD3,CG,HG2,HG3; matches 6 atoms
     this run corresponds to V0, its softcore atoms interact fully for
lambda=0
     this process: 44657 atoms, partner process: 44653 atoms
     Checking for mismatched coordinates.
     WARNING: Local coordinate 139 differs from partner coordinate 124 !
 SANDER BOMB in subroutine sc_check_and_adjust
 Atom coordinate disagreement
 Check input files.

Please let me know your suggestion to solve this issue.

Thanks

--
Sonu Kumar