Re: [AMBER] RE : How to construct a mol2 file from a PDB and RESP output files ?

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:53:21 +0200

Dear Fatima,

> Thanks for the response. sorry i could not offer any effective help. but i
> am also facing a situation where i have to use an RESP fitted molecule in
> GROMACS with GROMACS forcefields.

You might be interested in looking at R.E.D. and/or R.E.D. Server to
derive MEP-based charges (i.e. ESP or RESP charges; various charge
models are automatically implemented; you could also develop your own
method: this is what Stephane wants to do).

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org

regards, Francois