[AMBER] RE : How to construct a mol2 file from a PDB and RESP output files ?

From: ABEL Stephane 175950 <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 13:26:51 +0000

Hello Pr Case,

Thank you for your response.

As I said in my previous message, It is possible to obtain mol2 file from a PDB with CHIMERA (for example), but this mol2 file will not contain in the last column the computed RESP.

So I have also tried antechamber, but it is not clear to me which file i need to obtain in the mol2 file
- the coordinates of the optimized geometry of my molecule
- the "CONECT" records
- the RESP charges.

It is possible to do that with antechamber ?

Stephane