[AMBER] RE : How to construct a mol2 file from a PDB and RESP output files ?

From: ABEL Stephane 175950 <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:52:54 +0000

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you for your response I know how to obtain a mol2 file from a PDB but the former file will not contain the computed RESP charges for each atom.

To get the RESP charges from my GAUSSIAN file. I have firstly used the espgen program from AmberTools13 to extract the ESP values and after that use the RESP program with one or two input files of my molecule obtained from RED server (in my case) to obtain the RESP charges.

Stéphane