[AMBER] Energy and force blow up when I previously performe rmsd-fit for MD trajectory.

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:04:14 +0900

Dear Amber developers and users,

I use sander to (re)calculate energy and force
from an obtained MD trajectory by setting "imin = 5".

There, I found that a MD trajectory which was preliminarily RMSd-fit on a
coordinates
shows "blow-up" of energy and force.
I guess that due to usage of PME...but it still remains unclear for me.

I am grateful if you give an answer for this question
and let me know how to avoid it after RMS-fit for MD trajectory, if possible.

Yours sincerely,

                             Ikuo KURISAKI