Re: [AMBER] force field parameters for acetylated lysine

From: Senthil Natesan <sen.natesan.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 06:28:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Karl,

Thank you for the direction. I already computed partial atomic charges using B3LYP/6-31G** and created lib files
following the tutorial A1: old-advanced version (in which lib files for modified MET and HIS residues were created).
But I would like to try Wolf2Pack as well.

Thanks again,

Senthil Natesan