[AMBER] How to specify a vector to keep track of the velocities of all residues during a simulation?

From: Sajeewa Pemasinghe <sajeewasp.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 13:05:13 -0400

Hi all,

I want to specify a vector to keep track of the velocities of all residues
during a simulation. I am going to use this vector to find velocity
autocorrelation.

The specification of vector is given in AmberTools as

          vector name mask1 mask2 ....(other options)

The mask to select all the residues is given in ambmask as ":*"

       So if I specify a vector as

        vector vectorforall :* :*

    Will the vector "vectorforall" will keep track of the velocities of all
the residues in the simulation? If not could anyone please advise how the
command should be?

Thank you

Sajeewa Dewage