Re: [AMBER] Interpreting .prmtop files

From: David Winogradoff <dwino218.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:49:12 -0400

Hey guys,

Thanks Jason for the thorough reference. I am currently comparing 2 prmtop
files, and their LENNARD_JONES_ACOEFF (& ...BCOEFF) sections are almost
identical with a few discrepancies. In your reference, you comment that
there are [NTYPES X (NTYPES + 1)] / 2 entries. Could you explain why there
are this many entries and how to know which pair of atoms corresponds to
which entry?

Thanks,
David Winogradoff