[AMBER] Interpreting .prmtop files

From: David Winogradoff <dwino218.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 17:13:54 -0400

There are several flags within the prmtop files that I understand, but I
would like to gain a better understanding of the Lennard Jones coefficient
flags.

After the following lines:

%FLAG LENNARD_JONES_ACOEF
%FORMAT(5E16.8)

there appears to be a matrix of numbers, which I'm guessing is an n x n
matrix put into a 5-column format. I am also guessing n is the number of
unique atom-types present. Beyond these guesses, I do not know.

Could someone provide an explanation for how to interpret these flags, or
provide a link where an explanation may be found?

Thanks,
David Winogradoff