[AMBER] assistance required for prep & frcmod file preparation

From: BALA SUBRAMANI G L <glbala87.imtech.res.in>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:30:24 +0530 (IST)

Hai,
   I am using MTK++ program to generate forcefield for metalloprotein. when i am
trying create prep and frcmod files using 1AMP_OH_toAmberFormats_sem.bcl, it
is throwing a error. this is error.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'MTKpp::MTKException'
Aborted

1AMP_OH_toAmberFormats_sem.bcl script file :

loadParam /home/bala/Tools/amber11//dat/mtkpp/parm94.xml
loadParam /home/bala/Tools/amber11//dat/mtkpp/parm_gaff.xml
loadParam /home/bala/Tools/amber11//dat/mtkpp/metals/metalParm.xml

#
writeFrcmodFile metals.frcmod metals

loadParam 1AMP_OH_params_fc_sem.xml
writeFrcmodFile 1AMP_OH_sem.frcmod 1AMP_OH

#
loadLib 1AMP_OH_chg2.xml
writePrepFile 1AMP_OH_chg2.prep 1AMP_OH

quit

please tell me how to overcome this problem. thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,
G.L.Balasubramani