[AMBER] Assistance required for capActivesite program

From: Bala Subramani <glbala87.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:39:05 +0530

Hai friends,
      I am running capActivesite program in MTK++ to generate forcefield for
zinc containing system. I have mentioned receptor file as dug1p.pdb and
mentioned ligand file as nothing but i took out only the zinc interacting
residues from my receptor file and make it as ligand file, is this right?
if wrong will someone suggest me the right method? I couldn't able to
understand the 15.1 capActivesite & 15.2 File conversion modules in MTK++
manual from amber manual clearly. where can i find this examples?? I will
be grateful for ur help. thanks.

I am getting error for capActivesite program

 capActiveSite -r dug1p.pdb -l lig1.pdb -c 5.0 -o dug_aSite.pdb -a dug_aSite.log
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
  what(): basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid
Aborted

--
*Thanks & Regards,
G.L.Balasubramani