[AMBER] normal modes and intensity for raman spectrum

From: Rasha Alqus <rasha.alqus.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 15:51:56 +0000

Dear Amber Users,

I have used normal mode function in nab to calculate the Raman frequency using normal mode analysis (see the input file input.nab), i have obtained two files the first is vecs file which contain the (normal mode, frequency , coordination) and second that contain energy.

I would like to obtain the intensity of each frequency in order to plot (frequency vs. intensity) as in Raman spectrum, is there a method to obtain these intensity? or are already present in some line in the second file? is my input.nab file correct or i have missed some point in it?

Kind Regards

Rasha