Re: [AMBER] Ambertools13 installation issue

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 17:13:33 -0600

Hi,

Could you provide some more information, such as what versions of
compilers you are trying to use, and what flags you passed to
configure? Aside from that, a few things may be causing issues:

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Chinthaka Ratnaweera <cnr88.msstate.edu> wrote:
> make[3]: Warning: File `nxtsec.o' has modification time 1.9e+02 s in the
> future
> make[3]: `nxtsec.o' is up to date.
> make[3]: `random.o' is up to date.
> make[3]: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.

I don't think this is the key issue but it could be a problem in the
future. The 'make' program uses file time stamps to decide whether or
not something needs to be built, so sometimes things might not be
built in the right order. This can happen if for example you are
compiling on an NFS mount and its clock and yours are out of sync.
Make sure your system time is correct.

> gfortran: /opt/intel/cmkl/9.1.021/lib/em64t/libmkl_intel_lp64.a: No such
> file or directory

It seems like the build has problems with the MKL on your system
(which is very old at this point). Try building without MKL (unset
MKL_HOME) or make sure you use the '-oldmkl' flag.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD