Re: [AMBER] rotational diffusion via cpptraj

From: George M Giambasu <giambasu.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:14:03 -0400

Vijay - the "diffusion" command is for translational diffusion. You want to
look at rotdiff command and its documentation to get the rotational
diffusion tensor. A number of 500 random vectors should suffice to get
converged results.

 Let us know how that works for you.

​George​

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM, Vijay Manickam Achari <vjrajamany.yahoo.com