Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA calculations

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:31:50 -0400

In that case, you probably need to update your Amber installation.

If you re-run configure, it should apply all of the updates (then don't
forget to rebuild your installation).

One of the bug fixes prevents error messages from being suppressed (but
doesn't actually fix the errors).

Good luck,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,