Re: [AMBER] the protein was crashed

From: 纪晓峰 <jixf.ysfri.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:24:25 +0800 (CST)

   Dear David,
   thank you very much for your help. I have tried to use the command of
   "autoimage", but the result was the same as before.
   I checked the structure generated in the whole steps, found that after
   "minimize" the protein was crashed. Maybe there were error in the
   preparation of the .prmtop and .inpcrd file.
   the characters were used as this:
   1.solvate the protein in the water:
    source leaprc.ff03.r1
   mol=loadpdb lipase.pdb
   bond mol.54.SG mol.333.SG
   bond mol.68.SG nol.72.SG
   bond mol.153.SG mol.156.SG
   bond mol.298.SG mol.306.SG
   check mol
   solvatebox mol TIP3PBOX 10.0
   saveamberparm mol lipase.prmtop lipase.inpcrd
   quit
   2.delect the water around the lid and solvate the lipase_water in the
   toluene
   source leaprc.gaff
   source leaprc.ff99SB
   source leaprc.ff03.r1