[AMBER] RE : problems in parameters calculated with AMBER

From: ABEL Stephane 175950 <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:30:35 +0000

Hello,

It is question related to gromacs and you will find probably the response in the gromacs manual.

 A good start is to compare a set of parameters (for example C -CA) available in parm99.dat file (available in the AnberTools distrib) and the same parameters already converted in the amber99sb.ff force field available the latest distrib of GROMACS. From these files, the conversion will be simple.

HTH

Stephane