[AMBER] How protein-water electrostatic interaction can be turned off keeping protein-protein vdw, protein-protein (vdw+elect) and water-water (vdw+elect) intact

From: somedatta pal <somedatta.pal.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:58:42 +0530

Hi,
   I want to simulate a protein-water system using Amber, where only
the protein-water electrostatic interaction will be turned off, but
other interactions like : protein-water vdw interaction,
protein-protein (vdw+elect) ineraction and water-water (vdw+elect)
interaction should
remain intact. Can anyone please help me how it can be done using Amber?

--
Somedatta Pal