Re: [AMBER] problem in generating pbsa.phi file using PBSA

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:10:19 -0700

From: <wmsmith.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [AMBER] problem in generating pbsa.phi file using PBSA
To: Wesley Smith <wmsmith.uci.edu>, N Nandi <nnlabku.yahoo.com>, Ray
Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>

Nandi,
 Since I do not have your prmtop or inpcrd files, I just used what was
given in the first of the amber tutorials.
Everything seems to work ok under the most recent version of AMBER
(amber12). It runs quickly, without error, and produces the pbsa.phi file.
Do you have access to a copy of amber12?

I will dig up an old copy of amber11 and try again on the older version.

Also, can you send me a copy of the .rst and .top files?

-Wes