Re: [AMBER] urea frcmod file

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:50:56 +0100

Dear Gargi

You might be interested by data in R.E.DD.B.
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/download.php

- R.E.DD.B. code (if known)
-- Molecule keyword
-- Molecule name *
-- Author lastname
-- Theory level/Basis set
          Text Urea

Search... [Done]
Result(s) for search by Molecule name urea

Project name Urea
Project code W-80

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/W-80/
the leap script:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/W-80/script1.ff

no need to create a frcmod file as there is no missing FF parameters
when using parm99.dat.

now if you DO want to create your own frcmod file:
go in $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/
you will find there many examples of frcmod files...

regards, Francois