[AMBER] IED web link to essential dynamics is broken

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:50:49 +0530

Dear Amber community member,
On the ambermd.org page the link to the IED
<http://mccammon.ucsd.edu/ied/>program for analyzing trajectories is
broken.
Actually I have performed PCA analysis on my trajectory and wish to
visualize the normal modes through essential dynamics methodology, but I
found that no help is available on how to proceed for this. The same link
given on VMD page is also broken. http://mccammon.ucsd.edu/ied/

Please direct me to the right link so that I can perform IED analysis.
Thank you.

   - Visualizing Amber structures and trajectories
   - MOIL-View <http://morita.chem.sunysb.edu/%7Ecarlos/moil-view.html>: an
   Amber and LES-aware molecular graphics package
   - MD Display <http://www.structbio.vanderbilt.edu/%7Ecmoth/mddisplay>, a
   lightweight, Amber-aware trajectory viewer
   - Visual Molecular Dynamics (VMD) <http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/>,
   another Amber-aware molecular visualization package
   - Chimera <http://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/>, still another Amber-aware
   molecular visualization package
   - *IED <http://mccammon.ucsd.edu/ied/>, (Interactive Essential Dynamics)
   allows analysis and visualization of essential dynamics
(akaquasiharmonic) and normal mode results.
   *
   - PCAsuite <http://mmb.pcb.ub.es/software/pcasuite/>, another tool for
   principal component analysis of trajectories.
   - DNA plotting tools <http://www.steletch.org/spip.php?article32>, from
   Stephane Teletchea, shows how to create helicoidal plots from Amber
   trajectories.

--
With regards
Vaibhav A. Dixit