Re: [AMBER] ions (salt concentration) and deep energetics problem

From: kurisaki <kurisaki.ncube.human.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:40:59 +0900

Dear Dr. Gandhi,

I guess.. your system has anomalous contacts between
Phosphate and ions, thus causing huge vdW interaction energy.

If you already tried minimization and the problem was not improved..
How about setting smaller dt and tempt, e.g. dt=0.0001 and tempt = 0.1,
Until the system energy is stabilized.

They might help to avoid energy divergence.

                                                       Ikuo KURISAKI