Re: [AMBER] Problem in parallel installation of Amber 12

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:53:56 -0700

Hi Kshatresh,

It looks to me like you MPI installation is incorrectly configured. Note
the error:

ncsu-umbrella.F90(9): error #7013: This module file was not generated by
any release of this compiler. [NETCDF]
use netcdf, only : nf90_double, nf90_float
----^

This suggests that there is a compiler mismatch. You should check what
'mpif90 -show' and 'mpicc -show' returns.

All the best
Ross