[AMBER] cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed unspecified launch failure

From: Tu Zhiping <tuzhiping711.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 11:12:38 +0800

Dear all :

I'm using amber12 pmemd.cuda_SPFP to run MD simulation. But the running
process is always terminated sooner or later. There was nothing error in the
md2.out. I don't know how to solve the question. The log.txt exports:
cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed unspecified launch failure.

My input file :

!irest=1, ntx=5,

imin=0,

ntb=2, ntp=1, pres0=1.0, taup=2.0,

ntpr=10000, ntwr=10000, ntwx=10000,

ntt=3, gamma_ln=1.0, tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0,

ig=9999, ! rand number

ntf=2, ntc=2, ! SHAKE

nstlim=50000000, dt=0.001, ! steptime

cut=12.0,

iwrap=1

/

Another question:

when I tleap ,there was a waring : The unperturbed charge of the unit:
1.000000 is not zero. I use the solvateBox TIP3PBOX, I didn't add Na+ to
neutralize the system. Did it influence the simulation?

Any help will be appreciate. Thanks a lot.

Yours